Terms of Service
By downloading the App in the Apple Store, you may be required to input some or all of your Personal Information in order register and receive a free trial as described in Section 6 of these Terms.
- Any breach or violation of these Terms, or any other incorporated agreement, regulation, or guideline;
- By way of request from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- The discontinuance, alteration, and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- Any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- The non-payment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your Customer account. Furthermore, you hereby agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regard to the termination of your account or access to any of our Services.
General Conditions Of Use
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed, in our discretion, to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, obscene, libelous, or which is hateful, threatening, or otherwise objectionable to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation, including without limitation to expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racisms, hatred, or profanity;
- Causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever; and/or
- Impersonating Dynamite, any individual or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity.
By using our App, you affirmatively consent that Dynamite may use and share your video and image viewing data with third parties until your consent is withdrawn. Dynamite may track your viewing for its research, analytics, or advertisement serving purposes. It may share such information with:
- “Ad Networks” which are companies that display advertisements to you in the App;
- “Data Analytics Providers” which are companies that collect and analyze the information collected about you; and
- “Social Networks” which are companies that connect individuals around common interests and facilitate sharing (e.g., Facebook).
Wireless And Location-based Features; Social Media Plug-ins
I) Wireless Feature
II) Terms Of Wireless Features
III) Location-based Features
IV) Social Media Plug-ins
Prices And Payments
Cancellation & Refunds
Intellectual property & proprietary rights
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
Health And Well-Being
I) Third Party Content
IV) Governing Law And Jurisdiction
VII) Force Majeure
VIII) Notice To California Users
Terms Applicable For Apple Ios
If you are accessing or using our Services through an Apple Device, the following additional terms and conditions are applicable to you and are incorporated into these Terms by this reference:
- To the extent that you are accessing our services through an Apple Device, you acknowledge that these Terms are entered into between you and Dynamite and that Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) is not a party to these Terms other than as a third party beneficiary as contemplated below
- The License granted to you in these Terms is subject to the permitted Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms (see: http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html) and any third party terms of agreement applicable to our Services
- You acknowledge that Dynamite, and not Apple, is responsible for providing our services and any content therein
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services to you with respect to our services
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to our services.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, and subject to the terms in these Terms, you acknowledge that, solely as between Apple and Dynamite, Dynamite and not Apple is responsible for addressing any claims you may have relating to our services, or your possession and use thereof, including, but not limited, to: (i) product liability claims, (ii) any claim that our services fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. As set forth in Section 9 above, Dynamite’s liability to you for use of our Services is greatly limited.
- Further, you agree that if our services, or your possession and use of our services, infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, you will not hold Apple responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claims.
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- When using our services, you agree to comply with any and all third party terms that are applicable to any platform, website, technology or service that interacts with our Services.