Terms of Service
1. Changes to the Terms
2. VPN Service
3. Authorized User; Your Responsibility.
You may not access or use the App or Services if you are unable to form a binding, legal agreement with FREE VPN. You affirm that you are over the age of 18. You assume all responsibility for your use of, or access to, the App or Services.
4. Personal Information
5. Personal Use; Limited License
Dynamite grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use FREE VPN App content and the Services, solely for your personal, private and non-commercial use in connection with the FREE VPN Services accessed by you. This license is personal to you, and you may not resell our Services, permit other users access to our Services through your account, or use the Services or our System to host content for others. You may not copy or download any content from the FREE VPN Services except with the prior written approval of Dynamite.
urthermore, without the prior written approval of Dynamite, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of App content or Services. Any commercial use is expressly prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the App. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to the FREE VPN Services you are using.
Making unauthorized copies or distribution of App content may result in the termination of your FREE VPN account, prohibition on use of FREE VPN Services, and further legal action.
The Services may require or allow you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer, entertainment system or device (“Software”). Dynamite grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use FREE VPN Software solely for the purpose stated by Dynamite at the time the FREE VPN Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Your use of the FREE VPN Software may be subject to the terms of an end-user license agreement. You may not sub-license, or charge others to use or access FREE VPN Software. You may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from FREE VPN Software. You may not modify FREE VPN Software or use it in any way not expressly authorized in writing by Dynamite. You understand that Dynamite’s introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance of FREE VPN Software and related FREE VPN Services may vary depending on your computer and other equipment. From time to time, Dynamite may provide you with updates or modifications to FREE VPN Software. You understand that certain updates and modifications may be required in order to continue using the FREE VPN Software and FREE VPN Services.
- Bulk unsolicited e-mail, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via e-mail that advertise any IP address belonging to Dynamite or any URL (domain) that is hosted by Dynamite.
- The use of web pages set up on ISPs that allow SPAM-ing (also known as “ghost sites”) that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses hosted by Dynamite.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
- If Dynamite determines that you have posted one or more articles of spam, we may cancel your account immediately and take steps to prevent you from using our network at any time thereafter.
8. Fees; Payment Terms
9. REFUND POLICY
10. Use of Services
11. Third-Party Content
12. Acceptable Use Policy
- The transmission or posting of chain letters or pyramid schemes, or other acts that involve deceptive online marketing practices or fraud;
- Sending or transmitting any SPAM over the Services, whether via e-mail, Usenet, or any other communication channel
- Acts that may materially affect the quality of other users’ experience, including, without limitation, “spikes” in bandwidth usage or using any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a third party customer terminal session, via any means, locally or via the Internet;
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use or sabotage of any computers, machines or networks;
- Introducing malicious programs into FREE VPN network or servers (e.g. viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.);
- Engaging in any monitoring or interception of data not intended for you without authorization;
- Attempting to circumvent authentication or security of any host, network, or account (“cracking”) without authorization;
- Using any method, software or program designed to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information from the legitimate users of another entity’s website or service;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that is abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, obscene or menacing, or a breach of confidence, privacy or similar third party rights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that violates any intellectual property rights of a third party, including, without limitation, patent, trademark or copyrights;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that includes sexual or explicit depictions of minors in any form;
- Transmitting or receiving, uploading, using or reusing material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate these Terms;
- Falsifying header information or user identification information;
- Using the Services for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; or
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Dynamite representative, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;